From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Shepherd
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2019 8:54 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Problem setting up wsjtX-rc5 under N1MM umbrella

Hi,

    I have followed those instructions and re-checked them several times and I cannot transmit FT8. It appears that the WSJT-X window is not controlling the radio.  I can see the waterfall, but no transmit nor can I change the frequency/band from the WSJT-X window.

   Looking through the setup, when I set WSJT-X to use the DX Commander as a 'radio' it shows a baud rate of 4800 which I cannot change. N1MM and all other software that I use with my K3s runs at 38400. Do I have to change everything to 4800 baud to make this work?

   I am using a USB cable to connect the K3s to my computer and have no other software running on a Windows 7 computer.

Help!

73

Jim Shepherd, W6US