Re: New Icom 7300

Irwin Darack

John,
Thanks. I picked up a 7300 at Hamvention and in the process of setting it up. Using the file, I have everything working , including the Spectrum Monitor except I am able to get RTTY keying using MMTTY. I am also unable to get MTTY working as a stand alone??
Here are my Radio Settings:
Radio settings:
USB Serial Function - CI-V
Data Mod - USB
CI-V Baud Rate - 19200
CI-V Address - 94h
CI-V USB - Remote Transceive Address 00h
CI-V USB Port - Unlink from [Remote]
CI-V USB Baud Rate - 115200 (Required by N1MM for Spectrum Display)
CI-V USB Echo Back - On
USB Send - RTS
USB Keying CW - DTR
USB Keying RTTY - DTR
Inhibit Timer at USB Connection - On
RTTY Decode Baud Rate - 19200
Any suggestions what to look at?
Thanks, Irwin

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 6:14 AM John Bednar via Groups.Io <k3ct=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Irwin,

Radio:

https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/

Left click on Downloads.

Double click on Additional Support Files.

Open IcomUSBCodecInstructions.pdf

Spectrum window:

https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/manual-windows/spectrum-display-window/

Pay attention to the IC-7300 menu items and baud rate.

John, K3CT