Re: Red calls that are not mults

danzee

I'm still having the problem. I wondering if I need to do a fresh install from scratch. I assume my databases and logs will be kept intact.

Dan Zeitlin - K2YWE South Shore ARC - K3AU Annapolis, Maryland http://danzee.org

On Wednesday, May 15, 2019 8:47 PM, Rick Ellison <rellison@...> wrote:

I made a couple of changes to the DX module for this last update. I will double check that I did not break anything. On the contest setup window what mode overlay are you using so I can make sure I set the same as you are.

73 Rick N2AMG

From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of danzee via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 7:26 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MMLoggerPlus] Red calls that are not mults

I am using contest "DX" as my daily log.  After the last update, many calls that are not mults (new countries or zones) are showing up red in all displays. Many of those red calls are even shown in the log as previous QSOs on the same band! I checked band plan settings and font colors. The contest is the same log I've been using without this problem for many years.
What's up? Help!