Re: Red calls that are not mults

danzee

SINGLE, HIGH, ALL, SSB+CW

Dan Zeitlin - K2YWE South Shore ARC - K3AU Annapolis, Maryland http://danzee.org

On Wednesday, May 15, 2019 8:27 PM, Dan Z <k2ywe@...> wrote:

More info:
1. It appears the red-not-a-mult thing only happens to CW stations. I moved the band plan edges and it made no difference, so it's not associated with that.
2. I noticed that on 20m only, the band panel has no color at all in the 20CW slot. All the others are properly red or blue depending on the station in the input field.
Stranger and stranger.

Dan Zeitlin - K2YWE South Shore ARC - K3AU Annapolis, Maryland http://danzee.org

On Wednesday, May 15, 2019 7:26 PM, danzee via Groups.Io <k2ywe@...> wrote:

I am using contest "DX" as my daily log.  After the last update, many calls that are not mults (new countries or zones) are showing up red in all displays. Many of those red calls are even shown in the log as previous QSOs on the same band! I checked band plan settings and font colors. The contest is the same log I've been using without this problem for many years.
What's up? Help!