New N1MM Logger Plus website

Larry K8UT

During this Dayton Lull, the new WordPress-based website has been activated, replacing the previous platform which had served us for a decade.

There are many improvements, but - IMHO - the three biggest are:
  • Search and Advanced Search that actually work
  • Visible/Searchable Bug Reports and Feature Requests
  • A single, sortable/searchable table listing all Supported Contests

Unfortunately, accounts on the old platform could not transfer to the new website. Access to some features (like Bug Reports and Feature Requests) require that you create a new account for yourself. Navigate to >Website >Register.

This is a total software swap-out and despite our diligence there will be unexpected issues. Please report any problems here or send email to me off-line and I will address them in order of severity. Thanks for your patience, this website migration is long overdue.

Finally - thanks to all who tested the prototype and provided feedback.

-larry (K8UT)