Split

mike watts

Several times now N1MM goes into a mode where it says SPLIT on the main window and the F12 key causes a box to open that says something about posting and none of the CW F keys work.  I do not know what happens to get it into this mode, and I am not at all sure what it is that I do to get out of it.  I press various F keys to no avail and restart the program and sometimes that works.  Anybody know what is getting it into this mode, what is the mode?, and how do I get it out of it?

Thanks
Mike WY6K

"... somewhere in the distance, there's a tower and a light, broadcastin' the resistance, through the rain and through the night..."