error on startup telling me to load newer wl_cty file

Darrell Neron

Hello all,
I've included a screen shot. Got a new laptop and was trying to transfer settings, etc from N1MM+ to new laptop.
All seemed well, databases and earlier contest files transferred and started up fine.
Today I launched N1MM, and it gives me an error with that lengthy list of problems screen. Appears to look for a newer wl_cty file. If I answer "Yes" for the program to find and install, the program locks for most features although rig control and spots still seem to work.
Suggestions?
73 Darrell AB2E