Download latest N1MM Logger manual (Internet) fails

Victor Paul

Under Tools... select "Download latest N1MM Logger manual (Internet)" takes you to
http://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/Download/Documentation%20Downloads%20(pdf)/N1MMplus.pdf

which yields a page stating Error 404 page not found.

I was able to track down and download the latest .pdf manual dated April 16,2019 by poking around on the new website.   N1MM+ version is latest as of today (V1.0.7667.0).

I came across this while putting together a presentation on "Introduction to N1MM+" that I am to do at HamCom in Plano, TX next month.  Wish me luck :-).

Victor
WB0TEV