Re: Saving window positions

ve3ki

One way to do this is to use a different ini file for each setup. See <http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Program+Installation+and+Setup&structure=N1MM+Logger+Documentation#Multiple_ini_Files>.

On Sun, Apr 28, 2019 at 12:07 PM, Jim N7US wrote:

I like the option to be able to save and restore window positions.  I have two monitors which gives me flexibility, but I frequently switch between RTTY and CW, so I typically reposition windows each time I change modes.

A feature that I liked in Writelog was that it saved window positions for each contest, as I remember.  I realize that N1MM window positions can be saved by operator.  Can that feature be used to save windows by mode without impacting the operator shown in the Cabrillo log?

Jim N7US