#iPhone Xs MAX
Al mal tiempo, buena cara.
#IDrunkTheAppleKoolAid

On Apr 28, 2019, at 11:25 AM, ART W2NRA via Groups.Io <w2nra@...> wrote:

Hi Jim,

What I do is set up .ini files with a unique name for each mode, radio or other need.  Then create a shortcut with a Target like this:
"W:\N1MM Logger+\N1MMLogger.net.exe" "INI=n1mm logger-IC7300.ini"

That's for my IC-7300 and I use the default shortcut for my IC-7610.

I also created one without rig or more settings for reviewing logs or updating N1MM Logger+:
"W:\N1MM Logger+\N1MMLogger.net.exe" "INI=N1MM Logger-Review.ini"

Updates only need be done on one ini.  I usually use the Review for updates.

73 art w2nra

On 4/28/2019 12:07, Jim N7US wrote:

I like the option to be able to save and restore window positions.  I have two monitors which gives me flexibility, but I frequently switch between RTTY and CW, so I typically reposition windows each time I change modes.

A feature that I liked in Writelog was that it saved window positions for each contest, as I remember.  I realize that N1MM window positions can be saved by operator.  Can that feature be used to save windows by mode without impacting the operator shown in the Cabrillo log?

Jim N7US