Re: TESTERS WANTED: Prototype website

Pete Smith

Ozcan, I'm happy to help you with this if I can, but need some more information about your setup.  Are you using a separate keyer, such as Winkey?  If not, what is the communication between your computer and the radio - USB?  Are you trying to key CW using the RTS or DTS lines on the (virtual) COM port?  Was your PSK and RTTY work done using audio from the computer, or were you switching something on the radio?

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.
On 4/26/2019 7:20 AM, Ozkan Ozal via Groups.Io wrote:

I bought new icom ic-7700
I have achieved digital communication (psk-rtty, etc.) no problem with n1mm
but
cw still not able to output with n1mm
I can make a mistake in the settings in the n1mm software.
if you have tested cw  port
Can you send the settings of the n1mm software as a screenshot
or
do you have a suggestion for me
I don't understand the problem
thank you for your help
73, de ta7i ozkan

26 Nisan 2019 Cuma 14:03:22 GMT+3 tarihinde, Larry K8UT <k8ut@...>şunu yazdı:

Charles,

Nice catch! There seems to be something funky with text in Headers and Bullets. I have passed your findings in a Bug Report to the developer. Stay tuned...

-larry (K8UT)