I don't understand the problem
thank you for your help
73, de ta7i ozkan

26 Nisan 2019 Cuma 14:03:22 GMT+3 tarihinde, Larry K8UT <k8ut@...>şunu yazdı:

Charles,

Nice catch! There seems to be something funky with text in Headers and Bullets. I have passed your findings in a Bug Report to the developer. Stay tuned...

-larry (K8UT)

------ Original Message ------
From: "Junior Hoppe" <junior@...>
To: "N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io" <N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io>
Sent: 2019-04-25 21:19:30
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerPlus] TESTERS WANTED: Prototype website

Hey Guys,

When testing out method #3 in the advanced search function:

                “METHOD 3: Put the text in quotation marks ” ” to search for pages on the website that contain THIS EXACT expression:

Well when I searched ‘"Print to file – Print the score summary to a file."’ It didn’t work.

But when I searched it without the quotation marks it worked fine.

73,

Charles Hoppe – AA4LS