From: "Junior Hoppe" <junior@...>
To: "N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io" <N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io>
Sent: 2019-04-25 21:19:30
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerPlus] TESTERS WANTED: Prototype website

Hey Guys,

When testing out method #3 in the advanced search function:

                “METHOD 3: Put the text in quotation marks ” ” to search for pages on the website that contain THIS EXACT expression:

Well when I searched ‘"Print to file – Print the score summary to a file."’ It didn’t work.

But when I searched it without the quotation marks it worked fine.

73,

Charles Hoppe – AA4LS