From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of John N0TA
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2019 10:37 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerPlus] Winkeyer 3.01.02 keying FSK RTTY with Winkey KEY2

I mostly got mine to work just prior to the NS RTTY Sprint. Still have some tweaking to do.I think I can send CW out of WinKeyer Key 1, and RTTY out of WinKeyer Key2. The BIG thing I discovered is that you cannot have macros (like {ENTERLF} or {CLEARRIT}) inside the {TX} ... {RX}. Still have some testing to do on Function Key messages.

I think the task now is to figure out which FSK interface to use: W3YY, TinyFSK, or WinKeyer.

Thanks Steve for the hints,
  - 73, John, N0TA