From: ve3ki
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Sent: April 25, 2019 at 5:25 AM
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerPlus] 10-10 international this weekend

The file you downloaded was probably TENTEN.zip, right? In the Windows File Explorer, double-click on the file to see its contents. It contains three files (a readme file and two .udc files). If you can see an "Extract All" button in File Explorer, use it. It will open a standard File > Save dialog window; in that window, navigate to your N1MM Logger+\UserDefinedContests folder and save the files there. If you can't find an "Extract All" button, then you can select all three files with the mouse and press Ctrl+C, then in Windows File Explorer, navigate to your N1MM Logger+\UserDefinedContests folder and press Ctrl+V to put the three files there.

Once the .udc files have been put in your UserDefinedContests folder, the next time you start N1MM+ and use the File > New Log in Database... menu item, there will be two new contests in the scrollable list: 1010RTTY and TENTENRTTY. You can choose either one (read the readme file to help choose which one you want). Don't worry about the RTTY in the name; that's a historical remnant.

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 05:09 AM, Email Service wrote:
I downloaded and installed but have yet to figure out how to put the 10-10 file in the right place for N1MM to see it. i can't seem to get the file uncompressed either.
please inform me how to put the file necessary in the right directory and in the correct format.
thank you
jack AK7O