Re: TESTERS WANTED: Prototype website

VE9AA - Mike

Tom & Dev Team

What I noticed when I searched for "So2r" or "so2r operation" on the new page is I don't see any obvious hits for this, but on the 'old' wiki, there are several pages dedicated to this.

I would've left a comment on the 'other' page as requested, but I don't really need another user name and password. ;-)

For example, the first hit when searching for SO2R is called "the configurer" ( I am sure buried in there is SO2R information somewhere, but it wasn't obvious)
(etc. for other hits)

Perhaps I don't fully appreciate the new format.

tnx

Mike VE9AA