From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of John N0TA
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 10:51 AM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerPlus] Setting Up RTTY with Winkey 3.1

I can now select WinKey for RTTY. I have followed the K1EL setup guide, but not able to transmit. I am not printing the info I'm trying to xmit, not hearing the transmission. Using 2Tone, and not seeing a WinKey transmit option in the Setup menu.

Has anyone successfully setup WinKey with 2Tone?
Thanks,
  - John