Re: TESTERS WANTED: Prototype website

Gerald Boutin (VE1DT)

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 03:29 PM, Jim Cooper wrote:
On 22 Apr 2019 at 10:59, Peter Krüger wrote:

easier find a contest, which is running in the
moment.
https://www.contestcalendar.com/weeklycont.php

Will tell you more than you could want to know
about what contests are when ...
Of course it is very useful and I am sure that most know to use it. But it doesn't tell you the N1MM+ contest name abbreviation. Being able to narrow down the choices for a given period is a fantastic idea. Month would be good and to the actual date would be fantastic.

I could even get carried away here and also suggest that the program's "New Log" dialog could be enhanced to offer "this weekend's choices" instead of the full list.

--
Gerald, VE1DT