Re: N1MM+ for simultaneous contests ??

Tim Shoppa

Pete, when this feature that I love - being able to Alt-F 2 to flip between contests with stuff in the entry windows - disappeared last summer, I filed a bug report.

I was told by the developer that the way it used to work and I liked it to work was a bug, and I had obviously really miffed the guy because he told me about all the time he had invested in fixing this particular bug.

I will take your advice, and try writing it as a feature request and try to use super nice words to not miff the guy again. It sure would be nice to have it back again, for WAE-CW weekend which also includes the MD-DC QSO Party. I flip contests hundreds of times that weekend and it sure would be nice to do so with stuff in the entry box again.

Tim N3QE

On Sun, Apr 21, 2019 at 8:45 PM Pete Smith <n4zr@...> wrote:

Tim, have you put in a formal Feature Request?  I know from 15 years observation that the N1MM team takes FRs seriously, particularly when they come from active contesters (I think you qualify).

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.
On 4/20/2019 9:40 PM, Tim Shoppa wrote:
Alt-F then 2, will toggle between the two most recent contests.

BUT ONLY IF ALL ENTRY FIELDS ARE BLANK.

The requirement that all entry fields be blank dates from last summer is a MAJOR USABILITY DEGRADATION for weekends with more than one contest.

Tim N3QE

On Sat, Apr 20, 2019 at 9:28 PM CW Morse <RadioPrinceGeorge@...> wrote:
Does N1MM+ support logging separately for more than one contest at a time?  e.g., today Michigan and Ontario ran at the same time.  I think I opened logs for both but didn't find any easy way to switch back & forth.  I searched the manual for anything that I thought would do it, with no luck.
TIA & 73
Don  K2BIO