From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Gerald Boutin (VE1DT)
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2019 1:04 AM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerPlus] N1MM+ for simultaneous contests ??

On Sat, Apr 20, 2019 at 10:40 PM, Tim Shoppa wrote:

BUT ONLY IF ALL ENTRY FIELDS ARE BLANK.

The requirement that all entry fields be blank dates from last summer is a MAJOR USABILITY DEGRADATION for weekends with more than one contest.

Tim,

Isn't that just saying not to switch contests if you have an unfinished QSO in progress, or at least a callsign in the entry window. A wipe quickly fixes that for the odd occasion that I might expect this to occur. Or, is there something else I am missing. I don't do a lot of QSO party contesting.

--
Gerald, VE1DT