Re: N1MM+ for simultaneous contests ??

Pete Smith

Tim, have you put in a formal Feature Request?  I know from 15 years observation that the N1MM team takes FRs seriously, particularly when they come from active contesters (I think you qualify).

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.
On 4/20/2019 9:40 PM, Tim Shoppa wrote:

Alt-F then 2, will toggle between the two most recent contests.

BUT ONLY IF ALL ENTRY FIELDS ARE BLANK.

The requirement that all entry fields be blank dates from last summer is a MAJOR USABILITY DEGRADATION for weekends with more than one contest.

Tim N3QE

On Sat, Apr 20, 2019 at 9:28 PM CW Morse <RadioPrinceGeorge@...> wrote:
Does N1MM+ support logging separately for more than one contest at a time?  e.g., today Michigan and Ontario ran at the same time.  I think I opened logs for both but didn't find any easy way to switch back & forth.  I searched the manual for anything that I thought would do it, with no luck.
TIA & 73
Don  K2BIO