Re: Gagarin Cup contest

Dave Sumner

I was not home and was unable to operate this year. However, from past experience it is important to log the zone that is sent to you, not the zone that is in the pre-populated database which is sometimes wrong on Russian zones.

Dave K1ZZ

On Thursday, April 18, 2019, 3:55:49 AM GMT+2, John Bednar via Groups.Io <k3ct@...> wrote:

We received two bug reports for the Gagarin Cup contest indicating that the Cabrillo output contains incorrect zones for some contacts.

If you operated the Gagarin Cup contest this past weekend, download and install the experimental version for GCup located here:

http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-list_file_gallery.php?galleryId=20

Export the Cabrillo with this version and resubmit your log.