LPT port bi-directional? #n1mm

pe9rx@...

I am working here with the N1mm logger + and have successfully setup the Antenna data and mapped it to the LPT port.

So when selecting the band the correct BCD code has been sent to the interface and the correct antenna has been selected.
But is it also possible for the interface to sent a command back to the logger, so that when i manually select a band, the Logger pick's this up and set's the correct band in the program?

FYI,  I am using the logger for Microwave bands and instead of selecting just the antenna, I am selecting the correct transverter etc.
made my own interface for the band/antenna selector.

73, René