Re: Problem with BARTG TIME2 macro

ve3ki

Pay attention to the instructions (click on the Show Setup button to see them).

Putting the {TIME2} macro in the Sent Exchange will produce a bad Cabrillo file.

Change that back to just # (or 001). Create a copy of your default message file, replace {EXCH} with {EXCH} {TIME2} in that copy and save the file under a separate file name like BARTGS.mc. Then under the Associated Files tab in the same window you showed the screen shot of (with the BARTGSRTTY contest selected), name that file as the Digital Function Key Filename. From now on that message file will be used in any BARTGSRTTY contest you enter, but not in any other contests.

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 02:38 PM, InMiami Ale wrote:

This and my configuration, I find it faster without touching the macros. 73