COM port problem

Dave Sumner

I think I saw some messages about this problem, but since it didn't affect me at the time I didn't pay close attention.

Following an ill-timed Windows 10 update I am getting the following message when I start N1MM+:

"COM 2 is in use by another program, but the port is also configured in N1MM Logger. The COM port will not work in N1MM Logger until this is corrected."

But as far as I know, nothing else is using COM 2. Everything was fine during the contest (until the update started running) and I have made no changes in the configuration since then.

There was a power glitch during the snowstorm last night, which is probably unrelated.

Any help will be appreciated.

73,
Dave K1ZZ