Re: FLDIGI

Rory Sena

Yup had the same problem, posted here and the boys got me fixed right nice, works like a charm. Now running ver 4.0.18.

Rory-N6OIL

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 9:51 AM Dwight Orten via Groups.Io <dwight_orten=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks Rich, 4.1 is the one I downloaded.  I try a older version.
73
Dwight

On Thursday, February 14, 2019, 11:48:50 AM CST, ve3ki <ve3iay@...> wrote:

When you reloaded fldigi, which version did you install? Version 4.1.0 (the current full release version) will not work with N1MM+. You can either revert to the previous general release version (4.0.18) from <https://sourceforge.net/projects/fldigi/files/fldigi/>, or use the latest "alpha" test release from <http://www.w1hkj.com/alpha/fldigi/>.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 12:45 PM, Dwight Orten wrote:
I just suffered thru a computer crash.  I lost everything.  I  reloaded FLDIGI and N1MM but I cannot get the digital interface to work.  My sound card is on COM 3, FLDIGI .exe is loaded in a folder in documents away from program files.  I have the path copied to FLDIGI but it does not come up.  When I click on the digital interface screen and hit setup and change it to FLIDIG it locks the program up.  What am I doing wrong?
73
Dwight
KM4FO