Re: WSJT-X will not transfer calls to N1MM Log Entry

Irwin Darack

Thanks. I did not know I also had to set up WSJT/JT Alert.

Irwin, KD3TB

On Sat, Jan 5, 2019 at 4:23 PM ve3ki <ve3iay@...> wrote:
If the Decode window is working but contacts are not being logged in N1MM+ when they are logged in WSJT-X, you have either: not enabled the N1MM Logger+ Broadcasts in WSJT-X; not enabled the WSJT/JTAlert connection under the Broadcast Data tab in the Configuer; or enabled them both but with different port numbers.

On Sat, Jan 5, 2019 at 02:36 PM, Irwin Darack wrote:
I thought I would play around with the FT8 in the RTTY RU Contest. I followed the instructions in the N1MM website (2.6.18 WSJT-X Decode Window) Everything seems to be set up correctly in WSJT-X and N1MM? I have the WSJT-X Decode window working and able to click on a spot in the window and it transmits in FT8, etc.

After working the station, it logs the QSO in the FT8 Contest Log, but does not transfer the call to the N1MM Log Entry Window.

Not sure what I have set up wrong?

Thanks, Irwin

--
Irwin KD3TB