Re: N1MM Command for KAT500

Irwin Darack

Thanks. I am then wondering if there is a way to create a command in the K-Pod that lets me do this.

Irwin, KD3TB

On Sun, Nov 25, 2018 at 12:34 PM ve3ki <ve3iay@...> wrote:
The CAT1ASC macro sends a command over the Radio's control port. The KAT500 uses a different serial port, which N1MM+ has no knowledge of and no way to send commands to.

The easiest way to do this is probably to use the KAT500 Utility - you can minimize it to the Task Bar when you are not using it, or simply hide it behind other windows.

On Sun, Nov 25, 2018 at 11:06 AM, Irwin Darack wrote:
I am looking for a Macro in N1MM that that lets me change the KAT500 Antenna settings to the next Antenna switch.
I see from the KAT500 Reference Manual that AN0 moves to the next antenna, while AN1 changes the KAT500 to  antenna 1, etc.
This was my experiment that did not work  {CATA1ASC AN0}. Any suggestions?
--
Thanks
Irwin KD3TB

--