Re: FT8 and RU Practice

Barry Bettman

That’s a great question. In addition how do you integrate n1mm logger + with WSJT-x for ft8?

On Saturday, November 17, 2018, David AD4TJ via Groups.Io <ad4tj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Ok, getting ready to set up for Monday night's ARRL RTTY FT8 RU practice session. Do I use the ARRL RTTY RU template in N1MM for the WSJTX FT8 contacts? If I do, then N1MM will show dupes; if I don't, and only upload my log to LOTW and my logging proram later, it won't show dupes. Thoughts? I am not a genius when it comes to N1MM+.

73, David AD4TJ

--

Barry

Barry Bettman, ATL, PCC
"Approved Tribal Leader" consultant for workplace culture
"Professional Certified Coach" with leaders and executives
775-622-3801

LEADERSHIP FOR EVERYONE TO BE GREAT TOGETHER
Executive Producer, Stage 5 Leadership Productions - Real Time High Engagement Teleseminars