SO2R RX button not shown on 2nd radio window when listening on both radios

Art Suberbielle

Hi all,

I use a DX-Doubler with the latest version of N1MM+ on my Windows 7 computer. During the last few versions, I've noticed that there is no visual indication of RX on the inactive radio when I use the Tilde key to listen to both radios simultaneously. The green button is not illuminated although the DX-D Green lights do show both RXs are on.

Was this feature eliminated in a version? I'm fairly certain it did indicate on N1MM+ when both RXs are on.

Thanks for  your help.

73,

Art KZ5D