OKOMDX- points

'Zaba' OH1ZAA

GA Les,

Funny... I ran OKOMDX with 3 different calls... and I ran all of them
for rescore after the correction update was issued. There was no change
in the output log... so I sent Cabrillo's as per N1MM+ output...

Now I opened the OH5ZA log and it came up with 10 points/QSO and the former
50k claimed result. THEN I did rescore and points were set to 1 per QSO, but
the total score did not change (old issue for the last 2 years on all rescores).
Subsequently, when I restarted N1MM+ the score was correct at about 5k....

When I opened the OKOMDX-log first time, it showed 70 MHz as the operating
frequency (from yesterday's VHFNAC)... a minor issue .. it disappeared after
checking the final rescore...

I guess everything is right, now for OKOMDX.... Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA

Les Elliott via Groups.Io kirjoitti 16.11.2018 11:53:

-----Original Message----- From: 'Zaba' OH1ZAA Sent: Friday, November
16, 2018 9:15 AM To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io Cc: Jaan, SM9X Subject:
Re: [N1MMLoggerPlus] SntNR 001 twice
OKOMDX-CW was still rated at 10 points per QSO, but the rules say 1 point.
Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA
If you have the latest update and you are sill getting 10 points/qso
are you loading for the SSB contest?
Les, G4OGB