Re: SntNR 001 twice

Jaan, SM9X

Hello Barry and Zaba

I'm running single op, and the issue with double SntNR 001, has been notices in at least two Revisions.
My plan is to write down all steps and see if I can capture the fault. This week I did run MINITEST and the day before I prepared the two databases one for 80 meter and the second for 40 meter.
I started to load the 40 meter test and got the issue. When the next contest started, 1 hour later on 80 meter, the issue didn't occure.

Hope to come back with some detailed analysis on how to reproduce the fault.

regards, Jaan
SM9X