Re: Update today - No Permission - Aborting ??

Richard Stein

I did and bingo! 73, Dick, K2ZR

-----Original Message-----
From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve London
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2018 5:54 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerPlus] Update today - No Permission - Aborting ??

Go to the N1MM web site, and manually download and install the update.

http://n1mmplus.hamdocs.com/tiki-list_file_gallery.php?galleryId=15

73,
Steve, N2IC

On 11/15/2018 03:06 PM, Richard Stein wrote:
Hi Gil & Gerald,

All good but certainly an unusual day. 1^st I have 2 stations that run N1MM+

1._Station A:_Where I got the error message. Pardon the fact that I did not copy
the screen nor do a better job of noting exactly what was said when I got to
abort message. The Fix: I took the step to simply download the latest Update {
Nov 13^th } 1.0.7342.exe from the N1MM site and the Update worked just fine. So
all is good!

2._Station B_opened N1MM+ just fine, no error message! _But_, never got the
usual *_Do You Want To Update Screen_* { 1^st time for that }. So I went to the
N1MM+ site downloaded and “finished” the Nov 13^th Update. All is good except no
clue why I did not get the usual message asking me if I wanted to update. The
ambiguities of the computer ether-world.

Let’s see what happens next Update.

73 and thanks for the interest,

Dick, K2ZR