Re: WAE RTTY SQTC issue

John Huecksteadt

I had exactly that problem. Always #10 and many times #9.

On Nov 13, 2018, 14:57 -0600, Kenneth Grimm <grimm@...>, wrote:
When sending QTCs nine times out of ten, the receiving station would ask for a repeat of NR 10.  Occasionally there would be other NRs that would be requested, but invariably, if a repeat was requested, NR 10 was always included.  A couple of questions:  1) Did anyone else observe anything like this? and 2) Any suggestions for fixing this issue?

The one possibility that occurred to me was that maybe in the SQTC Setup for RTTY for QTC spacing, I might use {ENTERLF} instead of {ENTER}.  I'm reluctant to make the change without knowing for sure that I'm not going to mess something up by doing so.

Ken - K4XL
BoatAnchor Manual Archive
BAMA - http://bama.edebris.com