happens only when my SPE linear is being used. Any one familiar with
this Red Dot and Note. Could it be a false positive.
How is your SPE amplifier connected?  Is it simply connected to
*listen* to the data from the transceiver or are you using some
kind of port splitter to allow both N1MM+ and the SPE to poll
your rig at the same time?

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 2018-11-05 11:32 AM, N4KW Pete wrote:
When using N1MM+ I keep seeing a Red Dot in the lower left corner of the
main screen with the note "Radio sent invalid CAT DATA."
The note and the red dot will disappear and come back after a short
while.  I looked to see if N1MM had some kind of "ERROR" file that would
be generated
when encountering any kind of error but unable to find any mention of
such a file.  I spent a lot of time on this yesterday and felt that if I
continued the error could impact on my Cabrilo file  so removed myself
from the SS.

I use DXLab as my logging software and it has error logs for the various
apps.  The commander app that interfaces with my xcvr and CAT does not
show any errors.  I have been testing this situation and found today
that this seems to happens only when my SPE linear is being used.
Any one familiar with this Red Dot and Note.  Could it be a false
positive.

73, Pete, N4KW