Re: cw serial number style

Dave Sumner

Rich, the standard in SS is to not send leading zeroes at all.

Good luck to all. I am QRT this weekend.

73, Dave K1ZZ

On Nov 3, 2018, at 12:08 PM, Richard Lee <W2EG@...> wrote:

Hello all,

I am trying to get set up for SScw. For serial numbers, I would like to have leading zeros sent as O and all other numbers sent full. I have gone to 'Config Ports, etc,' 'Function Keys,' and selected the appropriate cut number style (O1234567890), and checked the box that says send cut numbers, and finally the 'OK' box at the bottom. When I press F1, what I get is 0A for my first contact. I have used the macro '#' in the F1 script box. I get the 0A whether or not I have the send cut numbers box checked.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for any help and for reading.

73, Rich, W2EG