From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io <N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io> On Behalf Of WA7SKG via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2018 6:35 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MMLoggerPlus] Exchange Error

Working the SD QSO Party, I worked a station in McCook county. In the Counties/Mult window, it is listed as MCOO, which is what I put in the EXCHANGE box. No matter how I entered it, I always got a pop up that it is an invalid exchange. I finally said YES to accept MCOO anyway. It lit up the box for MCOO in the Counties/Mult window, but the log does not show it as a multiplier (no red check in the M1 column), and it gives me no points for the contact.

How do I fix this?

Michael WA7SKG