Re: Continuous key down FT-1000mp Mark V #n1mm

NA6MB <na6mb.mike@...>

Some interfaces use DTR or RTS to power the interface.
Try using the other one for power.

What is your CAT interface used.

Mike
NA6MB

On Sat, Oct 13, 2018, 5:07 PM ve3ki <ve3iay@...> wrote:
That sounds as if you are using RTS on the CAT control port for PTT, but your interface requires RTS on the CAT control port to be always on for it to work. If that is the case, you may not be able to use RTS on the CAT control port for PTT - you may have to use a different serial port for PTT from the port you are using for CAT control.

On Sat, Oct 13, 2018 at 03:00 PM, <redsverizonphone@...> wrote:
As soon as I renamed it, I got a warning. I went anyway and then it just automatically created a new (original named) file and also still had mine with my added “RED” at the end.

as far as the DNR always on as well as the other suggested settings. When I change RTS, as long it’s not always on, then the radio won’t key up continuously but then it doesn’t read my frequency either

w7tpc