Re: Paddle Reverse with Winkeyer Host Mode

Steve London

Configure Ports->Winkey->Reverse Paddles

73,
Steve, N2IC

On 10/13/2018 03:28 PM, Jim McCook W6YA wrote:
I'm left handed.  After adding a new paddle with mini jack output I used a _standard_ cable to the Winkeyer, but in standalone the dah dit sides were reversed. In WK3Tools I checked "Swap" and all was OK in standalone mode. However, after going to host mode with N1MM+ I discovered the sides were reversed again.  I'm told that this configuration is forced in N1MM+ with the Winkeyer in host mode.  Is there a way to give us control over right-left paddle orientation with the Winkeyer host interface?  Jim W6YA