Re: CTRL-RIGHTarrow Tries to Send a WAV File

Eric Wagner

I didn't remap any function key assignments to my knowledge.  I don't use Autohotkey or anything like it.  The pause key worked Thursday evening in the RTTY Sprintladd I participated in.  When the program crashed the second time with the PAUSE key, I programmed F11 with the {JUMPRXTX} command and got the same behavior.  Switched focus to radio 2 input window and crashed when switching back to radio 1.  The '\" key switched the receive focus back and forth with no issues.

Looked at the LogError.txt file.  What I found was a cluster of the following errors.

Thread # 76 @ 2018-09-22 23:58:47.407 PM
  Bad or incomplete UDP data received. Data at the root level is invalid. Line 9, position 12.  Message received:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Spectrum>
    <Name>Waterfall Bandmap</Name>
    <LowScopeFrequency>7121.365</LowScopeFrequency>
    <HighScopeFrequency>7178.635</HighScopeFrequency>
    <ScalingFactor>0.1969078</ScalingFactor>
    <DataCount>933</DataCount>
---- cut several lines with SpectrumData----

I'm running 2 instances of Waterfallbandmap, one for each radio.  I note that these errors occurred in clusters starting 2018-09-22 23:53 PM to the error above at 23:58 PM.  Some are from the radio 1 instance like above and others from the radio 2 instance.  I was just closing out the SSB Sprint contest on radio 1.  I note that I had similar errors from a week ago when I first started using the spectrum display and Waterfallbandmap.  None of these occurred at the time I had problems with the PAUSE key.

I saw no errors related to sending WAV files or anything other than the incomplete UDP errors above during the Sprint contest.

I'll see if I can reproduce the error and get a screen capture of the error pop up this afternoon.

Eric