Re: CTRL-RIGHTarrow Tries to Send a WAV File

Steve London

Can't reproduce this here. What happens when you use the Pause and the \ keys to switch focus ?

73,
Steve, N2IC

On 09/23/2018 07:46 AM, Tom KG3V wrote:
In may case - I never did anything to map any Keys differently than program defaults. I can startup N1MM+ and before I enter anything into a Log Window, I often hit CTRL-RIGHT/CTRL-LEFT, just to make sure my switching is working. Now when I do this in SSB Mode, it dies when I try to go to the RIGHT (LEFT is as expected).
I do not have this problem in CW.
I am not sure what Version would have first shown this behavior (I don't operate much Phone SO2R), but the latest update I loaded yesterday has this problem. I had to go to manual Radio switching.
Tom, KG3V
On 9/23/2018 5:17 AM, John Bednar wrote:

Eric,

Did you map your keyboard keys to implement a new keystroke function?

It is possible that the error is generated when you logged your contact and not when you pressed PAUSE.

Look at the end of the LogError.txt file. It will tell you the message string and lead you to the function key.

John, K3CT