Re: Starting other apps when N1MM launches

Andy (KU7T)

There are many different ways to do the same thing in software. I am not proficient in AHK, but in Powershell. Whatever works for you is the best solution!

I disagree with you about batch scripting. It falls short very quickly when you want to do advanced stuff (call Windows APIs, etc.).

73,

Andy

KU7T

Sent from Mail for Windows 10