Re: F Key Assignment or Reassign another key for Ctrl+Shift+L

Rick Tavan

Yes, using AutoHotKey, a scripting language that maps keyboard keys for the duration of an MM execution. It can do hundreds of other things, but you don't need those. It is not part of MM but is endorsed by the MM developers for this purpose. It is an enormous package ... but it works and you don't need to use much of it. For example, below is a script that maps comma into Toggle Keyboard Focus, period into Toggle Transmit Focus, Up/Dn Arrow into speed controls for a laptop keyboard that lacks PgUp/PgDn keys, and some other stuff. I copied most of it from others' scripts, inserting and removing only what I needed or clearly did not need. I don't pretend to understand everything in it but, as I said before, it works. GL.