Re: Log not populating with information

Dave Sublette <k4to@...>

That worked!!  Many thanks.

Dave, K4TO

On Sat, Sep 22, 2018 at 3:30 PM ve3ki <ve3iay@...> wrote:
There are two panes in the Log window - the top pane for the log, and the bottom pane for previous contacts with the call sign that is currently in the Entry window. There is a movable separator bar that might be up at the top of the window. If you move the mouse over the bar, the cursor changes shape from the usual arrow to something else (what it looks like depends on your Windows settings). You should be able to click on the bar and pull it downwards, which should give you the normal log display in the upper part of the window.

On Sat, Sep 22, 2018 at 03:12 PM, David Mitchell wrote:
I have been having a running problem where the N1MM log doesn't populate with the calls and info like it used to.  I tried resizing the window and that didn't help, and closing and reopening the window also doesn't solve the problem.  Besides not seeing my log, I can't edit contacts.  I've been updating regularly and am using Windows 7 on a desktop machine with 8 gigs of memory and SSD.  The program works fine except for not seeing the log.  There is a blank space where the log information should be.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Dave WB2PJH