Re: Changing PCs what needs to be copied?

ve3ki

What that sounds like is an old copy of the database file, from 2 years ago, instead of the current database file. If you copied all of the files from the old databases folder to the new one, you might have selected the wrong one. If so, you can use the File > Open Database... menu item to select a different database.

I wonder, though, when you copied files from one computer to the other, was the N1MM+ program open on either computer when you did that? That might have prevented the currently-open database from being copied correctly. You should never try to copy a currently-open database file. In the old computer, if you don't remember the database file name, open N1MM+ and take note of the database file name (something.s3db) in the title bar at the top of the Log window. Close down N1MM+ on both computers and then copy that database file from the old computer to the new computer. Start up N1MM+ in the new computer and use the File > Open Database... menu item to open the database. If the copy operation was successful, you should see the same list of contest logs on the new computer as you did on the old computer.

On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 05:29 PM, Conrad, PA5Y wrote:

Hello Rich I am referring to the scrollable list of existing contest logs inside the Contest Setup dialog window that opens when you use the File > Open Log in Database... menu item?
Only old stuff from 2 years ago seems to be there.

Regards

Conrad PA5Y