From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io <N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io> On Behalf Of ve3ki
Sent: 07 September 2018 22:36
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerPlus] Changing PCs what needs to be copied?

Are you referring to the list of up to nine recently-used contest logs at the bottom of the File menu in the Entry window, or to the scrollable list of existing contest logs inside the Contest Setup dialog window that opens when you use the File > Open Log in Database... menu item?

If it is the list at the bottom of the File menu, that changes every time you open a new or old contest log, and it will start out almost empty on the new computer. As you use the File >Open Log in Database... or File > New Log in Database... menu items, new entries will be added to the top of the list.

If it is the list of existing logs in the Contest Setup dialog, are the missing ones User Defined Contests rather than built-in contests? If so, you need to copy the contents of the UserDefinedContests subfolder from the Documents\N1MM Logger+ folder in the old computer to the new computer. In fact, you can copy almost everything in the Documents\N1MM Logger+ folder from one computer to another, the main exception being the N1MM Logger.ini file, which is unique to each computer.

On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 01:39 PM, Conrad, PA5Y wrote:

Hello I wish to change PCs for N1MM+. What exactly do I need to copy? I understand that the COM ports will need to be reconfigured, that’s fine. I did try to copy the directory structure and files but some of the contests do not appear in the list when opening from the same database. So is there a step by step guide available?

Regards

Conrad PA5Y