From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Joe Subich, W4TV
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2018 2:31 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerPlus] CW / SSB Freq Toggle

Drew,

What is the "Radio Polling Rate" for the K3 radio port in
N1MM+? Set it to "100% slower" and see if that doesn't
improve the reliability. If "100% slower" works, then try
"50% slower".

Polling for 8 parameters every 100 ms can be too much for
the K3. In addition, if clicking on the bandmap results
in a band change, Elecraft's programmer's documentation
calls for waiting 500 ms between sending a "change frequency"
command and any further polling/commands.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2018-09-03 1:42 PM, Drew Vonada-Smith K3PA wrote:
Hi John,

No, this is running through microHam router, but nothing else is using the serial ports at the time.� No sharing software.

73,

Drew K3PA