Re: N1MMClublogGateway written by N2AMG

Rick Ellison

The full Installer has been fixed…

73 Rick N2AMG

From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Rick Ellison
Sent: Monday, September 3, 2018 9:59 AM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerPlus] N1MMClublogGateway written by N2AMG

Fulvio

If you can download the update that will function without the full installer. I will not be home for another 3 hrs as I have been at a family members camp without cell service for the past 2 days. Just got back into cell service and seen your messge. When I get home I will look and see where the full installer went from the website.

73 Rick N2AMG