is a very good tool.
Thanks for taking the time to get back to me.

73, Pete, N4KW

On 8/22/2018 10:10 PM, John Bednar wrote:
Pete,

If hardware flow control is recommended in the manual, make sure you have the interface configured for hardware flow control.

Could also be caused by RF.

I am guessing it's a Yaesu radio, FT-2000 or FT-991?

From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of N4KW Pete
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 4:24 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus
Subject: [N1MMLoggerPlus] Invalid CAT Data

The last few times I have used N1mm+ there is a red dot in the lower
left corner of the main window that says
"Radio sent invalid CAT date.

My SPE linear follows the xcvr with (Freq, and band data) but I have no
clue, I understand the statement, but how does one track that problem down?

73, Pete, N4KW