From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io <N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io> On Behalf Of David Sumner
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2018 21:15
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerPlus] Log window frequency precision

Jim, this happened to me last year. The fix required going to Windows Settings and going through the following screens:

Time & Language

Region & Language

Additional date, time, & regional settings

Change date, time, or number formats

Additional settings

Number of digits after decimal (change from 0 to 2)

If you get to that last step and the number of digits after the decimal is shown as 2 already, your problem must be different.

Good luck!

73,

Dave K1ZZ

On Tuesday, July 24, 2018 9:13 PM, Jim N7US <jim@...> wrote:

Sorry, John, I forgot to mention that I did.  The problem isn’t caused by too narrow a column.

The frequency is being stored to two decimal places, but it’s being rounded to the nearest kHz in the display in the log window.  I can select the contact and chose the option to return the frequency, and it returns to the exact frequency, not the rounded one being displayed.

73, Jim N7US